All massages are performed by a highly experienced, Licensed Massage Therapist.
- Swedish/Relaxation 1-Hour massage: $80
- Deep Tissue/Medical 1-Hour massage: $80
- Advanced Structural Correction Massage: $100
- Hot Stone 1-Hour massage: $90
Health and Wellness are our goal. To achieve balance, reduced tension and improved circulation, consistency and repetition are key components to any regimen – ESPECIALLY MASSAGE!
For this reason we have introduced our
“Stress-Less Massage Club”
- Monthly massages at a reduced rate
- All the benefits of massage on a regular basis
- Highly skilled, licensed massage therapists with advanced training.
- Licensed Chiropractor on hand for consultation if necessary
- Advanced techniques such as Advanced Structural Correction Massage, Hot Stone, Essential Oil Therepeutica
Call us today to schedule an appointment for a massage session.
You do not have to be a patient to have massage in our office!
WE ALSO HAVE
Massage Therapy works great when combined with your chiropractic care, or on its own. Below are some examples of what Massage Therapy can help.
- Alleviate low-back and neck/shoulder pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow.
- Loosen weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins which are your body’s natural painkiller.
- Reduce migraine pain and headaches.
About ninety percent of disease is caused by or related to STRESS. Frequent massage can help manage stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
In response to massage, specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects. Research shows that with massage:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.